Friday, August 15, 2008

Sunday's Yoga

Since I won't be here this Sunday, my friend Rosanna will teach my class for me. I will resume on Sunday 24 August. Those interested in joining the class, please e-mail me so that I can put your name on the mailing list - to receive information and updates. Then simply turn up to the class! Necessary details are listed on the flyer above.

From this Sunday, 17 August, to Saturday 23 August, I will be away on a video project on the north east coast, further up from where I had been on the writers' retreat a few weeks ago. I will be the facilitator of the video/film segment of a summer environmental workshop for youths.

Instead of leaving the blog dormant during that time, I will use the Blogger feature known as scheduled posts. This means that I can write posts ahead of time, set them for specific dates and times, then publish them so that they automatically appear on the specified days/times. Quite a handy feature.

I have a lot to do before leaving, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to write these scheduled posts ... but I would ultimately like to leave one for every day that I'm gone.



1 comment:

human being said...

oh you teach yoga too ... great...
wish you a wonderful time and best results with your project...