Friday, March 12, 2010

My 2nd Healing Session with Medicinesongwoman

Order and listen to more of Brenda's music here
*
Last summer when I was in Toronto, I met Medicinesong Woman, Brenda MacIntyre, in person for the first time. As we chatted over cups of tea in Ellington's Bar & Cafe, she spoke about wanting to have a listening party for her new CD (see above image). I felt strongly moved to help her promote it and offered to do some graphic art and a short video as extra advertising. She accepted and, as a return gift, gave me a free long distance energy healing and channeling session.

Brenda and I have maintained our connection and kept in touch since my return to TT. I admire her healing approach to life and the uplifting messages she spreads to her audiences through her work.

A few weeks ago she sent a questionnaire to clients who have experienced her distance healing sessions. I didn't know there was going to be a prize for one of the randomly-chosen questionnaire recipients. So I was surprised to come home about two weeks ago and find an email stating that the winner of the free long distance energy healing and channeling session (randomly selected by her daughter) was "E. Duncan."

We did the session today at midday (TT time) and 11 a.m. (TO time). Just like the last time, it was fantastic. I e-mailed Brenda directly after to tell her what I had experienced. She responded with the acknowledgment that she had also experienced aspects similar to what I had described.

Later I will receive the recordings with her channeled message and channeled song from this afternoon's session. Last time the recordings were very interesting and resonant with my life. I'm sure this time they will be just as (if not more) enlightening.

*************
(From her site)
Medicine Song Woman Brenda MacIntyre is a Juno Award-winning Native Canadian World Music Singer, Healer, Artist & Speaker. Through her work, Brenda assists individuals and audiences in increasing their joy, vitality and well-being.

Brenda MacIntyre brings multiple offerings, with various empowerment workshops and drumming/healing circles as well as performances (a cappella and with a band), healing sessions and talks.

Brenda uses a unique healing system in which she channels healing songs, clears and re-aligns energy, and receives visions and intuitive energy readings for individuals.


No comments: