Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Desiring the Daisies

Purchase Daisy Chain at amazon.com
"I was so happy that the morning before I boarded the plane on 25 July the same evening, your book arrived! As I had wanted, it accompanied me during part of the long journey. I like it, and am amazed by your creativity. Of all the vignettes, I particularly like the one about you and the one about Alice. It is great to go behind the scene, as it were, to understand your thought process. Alice's experience I find very moving. Bravo!!" 
(Andrew Y., England)

1 comment:

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings....
Just stopped in from Canada/Toronto to say hello and catch up vicariously on whats happening. I apologize my comment is not relevant to this posts but I had no other alternative space to say hi.

Take care and stay blessed.
Rhapsody