Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Daisy Chain audio now at Reverbnation

One day recently a friend's mother phoned me to say she was reading Daisy Chain and had reached the character JASMINE JUPITER. She began to read a part of it which she found particularly lovely. As she read and I heard the natural appreciation in her voice, I thought I would like to record her reading it ... and that idea stretched into getting different women to read an excerpt from whichever character in the novel they liked most.

I've recorded two women reading so far. These mp3 excerpts are available on the Daisy Chain Novel Reverbnation site (http://www.reverbnation.com/daisychainnovel), embedded below. Listen and enjoy  ... and stay tuned for more readers to come.

Click here to purchase Daisy Chain at amazon.com in print or Kindle/e-book format.



No comments: