Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finding a loving home for J-Lo

J-Lo being adored
*
A true animal lover will always make the best decision for his or her pet, even if that decision is the very difficult one of finding another home for the animal. In this case, one of my peers, Anabelle, is seeking a loving home for her beloved J-Lo ... for the reasons described in her message below. If anyone is interested in providing a good home for J-Lo or knows of anyone who would, please contact me and I will pass the message onto Anabelle.

Annabelle's message:
I have recently moved to a new home which unfortunately has little or no garden space. It is a very hard decision but consequently and very reluctantly I need to find a kind and loving home for my beloved J-LO . She is mixed breed and I think has some Doberman in her, female and spayed, about 7 years old. She is a very good watch, smart, very loving and humorous! J-Lo particularly loves to run and would be happy with access to a good sized outdoor space ... as you can see from the photo very good with children.

Please be kind enough to pass this on to anyone you know who may be able to help .

Thank you very much.

Annabelle

No comments: