Saturday, April 24, 2010

Extracts in body of email from now on

Some people who are receiving daily Daisy Chain extracts via email have alerted me to the fact that they're seeing "gibberish" in between the lines of the extracts. I am not seeing it on my laptop screen, but I am assuming it is some kind of html. Not sure what's causing it.

So, from today I will be sending the extracts via email only (in body of email) to those on the list. If you have been reading on the blog and wish to continue receiving extracts until the May 7 public reading, simply send me your email address and I will add you to the list.

Thanks.

Elspeth

1 comment:

hou said...

I am not seeing it on my laptop screen, but I am assuming it is some kind of html. Not sure what's causing it.
xiaomi mi 4i
meizu pro 5
Meizu Metal