Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Excerpt from I.S.A.D.O.R.A. (one of the 53 women in my novel Daisy Chain)

I walk like a dancer
Someone once told me
And I believed them
Dancing became my passion
Once I learned to dance I was free
Rather than trapped
And angry

I
Sometimes dance
Along the coastline
Digging my toes into the sand
Opening my arms
Rebirthing my intentions
Amen

Into my life came a wonderful Being
Some time after
An angel of sorts
Dreamlike
Omnipotent
Radiant
Attractive

I am Love, that Being said
Surely! I replied
Are you ready for me?
Definitely!
Only me?
Running is no longer in my vocabulary.
At last, I knew the true feeling

I began to change
Suddenly
And irreversibly
Darkness fell away from my aura
Others were amazed
Resurrection is possible
All in the name of Love

To continue reading this and more, purchase Daisy Chain online now at amazon.com

No comments: