Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Affirming

Fabric book of affirmations made by Lynn
Second blog post for the day (first one here). 

I just went to put something in a drawer and spotted the fabric book made by Lynn of Getting My Feet Wet.  The book is made up of quilted pockets, each one filled with affirmations written by Lynn.  (You can custom order a fabric book by contacting her through her blog). Having not selected an affirmation in ages, I decided to pull and got these three:

I am a success.

I know my true love is coming to me now.

I take time for myself.

Timely messages, welcomed with open arms.

2 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Elspeth, how sweet to come and see your shout out about the Pocketbook I made especially for YOU! I am so glad you are enjoying it and it's contents!
Hugs from me!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely idea, love the affirmations.