The series of our next ten consecutive Kundalini Yoga classes is: "YOGA BOUQUET", made up of Flowers chosen by those who responded, suggesting Flowers dedicated what they want to bloom in their existence.
HOW THE FLOWERS WERE PICKED:
Of the Flowers submitted via email, some were suggested by multiple people. Those were counted and listed in order of majority (See Flowers 1 - 6 below, with most people wanting The Flower of Inner Peace, then True Love, etc). The remaining single answer Flowers were placed in "a hat" and selected at random to get Flowers 7 - 10.
THE BOUQUET OF CLASSES
Each of the classes listed below will feature a Kundalini Yoga kriya and meditation designed to assist you in realizing the essence of that week's Flower. What you will experience in each class is the planting of that Flower's seed. How we water each Flower thereafter, to assist it in growing and blooming, will be the 'homework' given at the end of the specific class.
1. THE FLOWER OF INNER PEACE
2. THE FLOWER OF TRUE LOVE
3. THE FLOWER OF DIVINE PURPOSE
4. THE FLOWER OF PRIME HEALTH
5. THE FLOWER OF WISDOM
6. THE FLOWER OF CREATIVE EXPRESSION
7. THE FLOWER OF "RIGHT CHOICES"
8. THE FLOWER OF STRENGTH
9. THE FLOWER OF UNDERSTANDING
10. THE FLOWER OF LOVERS
WHEN ARE THE CLASSES?
The Yoga Bouquet series will begin with The Flower of Inner Peace on the week of Wednesday 9 & Friday 11 May 2012. Classes will be every Wednesday and Friday thereafter, with the exception of the week of 8 - 14 July, when I will not be in Trinidad. The last Flower (The Flower of Lovers) will therefore be on Wed 18 and Fri 20 July.
PAYMENT FOR CLASSES
1. Those wish to commit to all ten classes consecutively, may purchase a Passport for the reduced rate of $50/class ($500 prepaid at first class only. Thereafter the Passport will not make economic sense to the student).
2. Those who only want certain Flowers, who do not wish to commit to a Passport or cannot attend the first week's class will pay the regular rate of $60 per class.
Wednesday classes: YWCA, 22 Alexandra Street, St. Clair
Friday classes: Reimedi Spa, 1 Ragbir Street, Curepe (outdoors) and Keisha's Studio, St. Augustine (indoor rainy day venue).
For more information and to make contact, please visit http://
Looking forward to magnificent blooms!