Sunday, September 11, 2011

I love these women!!!!

(Review by Lynn C. on amazon.com)

This is a short book and could be finished in less than a weekend, but I have chosen to read it more slowly, as each character is developed and then a new one is added that will come to life in the next chapter and it is fun to meet them each this way and give them their full weight. Some make you smile, some leave a bit of sadness and most make you think! They are snippets that are yummy to read over lunch or right before falling to sleep and maybe even dream about as you don't really want to stop knowing any one of them for long. I like Elspeth Duncan's style and wit. Daisy chain makes a great girlfriend gift too!

To get your copy of Daisy Chain at amazon, please click here

2 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Hey, that's me! I said that! And I meant every word....

Elspeth said...

Of course it's you:)