Friday, May 8, 2009

Full three segments of my interview with C'eabn Riddums TV

Yesterday I didn't realise that I'd only posted the first clip of my recent interview with Adrian Simmons of Caribbean Riddums (westindianculture.com), an online cultural 'TV' station. This morning I'm posting the full interview in its hree segments. It gives more insight into my creative past, present and future ... and other little tidbits and some performances with guitar/voice ... plus a special magical closing piece with my drum, Dandelion.

Enjoy.





PART 2 OF THE INTERVIEW


PART 3 OF THE INTERVIEW


2 comments:

dumondoj said...

Motivated to lookup "appreciate," it's a wow on each nuance of the word. Wonderful post! Thank you.

Tresa said...

Dear Friend, You are always insightful, inspired & inspirational. Thank you for sharing yourself and your journeys with us. With gratitude for YOU.
Namaste,
Tresa