Monday, May 25, 2009

A Meme

I was tagged by Lynn to do the meme below.

1. What are your current obsessions? Obsession is a strong word. I don't currently feel "obsessed", but sometimes if I'm seeking clarity over something, my thoughts consume me ... until I initiate or experience release from them in the appropriate form.

2. What am I listening to: Kundalini Yoga morning sadhana CD (Aquarian Sadhana mantras by Nirinjan Kaur Khalsa)

3. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Black jeans, my green shirt with little silver threads in it, my black shirt with white threading, my white clothes (for yoga - daily).

4. What are you reading? The words I'm typing right now. I'm not currently reading a book.

5. What's for lunch? I don't know yet. Something raw, most likely with cashew garlic sprinkle (my new favourite).

6. What was the last thing I bought? Watermelon, some portugals and two newspapers.

7. Guilty pleasure? I don't feel guilty about it. It's not raw, but every now and then when in Maraval, I have a gelatto ice cream (usually one chocolate scoop and one coconut scoop in a waffle cone) from the Gelatto place in Ellerslie Plaza. Sometimes I get a reaction to it - some itchy bumps by my joints (which I used to get now and then, but which stopped when I went raw). I think it's a reaction to the dairy. But I don't do it (gelatto) so often that it bothers me.

8. What are you going to do today? Drop off some DVDs for a client, appointment in town at 11 a.m., French Conversational classes begin this evening, a 'new visual business opportunity' event that someone invited me to attend tonight.

9. What's your best time of day? When I wake up before dawn, anytime around 3 - 5 a.m. and the world is asleep. I light a candle, put on my yoga whites, roll out my mat, tune in, do yoga meditate, silence. It's when everything comes together and makes sense. Then the first bird calls out and the sun breaks.

10. What's your greatest wish? To sincerely and mutually love and be loved (those around me as well as my Beloved/my "special One").

11. What's your favorite way to create art? Spontaneously and intuitively

12. ____________________________? -------------

Now the rules:

Answer the questions on your own blog.
Replace one question (The one I replaced from Lynn's batch was "Sum myself up in a sentence". Replaced with #8))
Add one question. (added #12 - a blank to be filled in by whoever sees fit)
Tag some people. I won't tag anyone. Whoever wants to do it can do it.

1 comment:

SHUBHAJIT said...

this is funny...i'll do it