Monday, June 28, 2010

Stay safe, dear Toronto


Watching a video like this is unbelievable when I think of my experiences with Toronto as a quiet, safe, embracing, gentle city. My heart broke when I saw the cars on fire, the youths dressed in black smashing windows and running rampant. It looks like a G20 warzone.

Then just a few days ago, there was the 5.5 earthquake that hit TO. To us in TT, even though an earthquake is disturbing because it's so sudden, we are not strangers to the shifts of the earth. For friends in Toronto, however, it was somewhat of a 'first' - and I'm still seeing blogs mentioning it days after.

So, somewhat of a shakeup is going on now for one of my dearest places on this planet. I am extending the below mantra to you (the city, the people - my friends and strangers) for protection. This mantra surrounds your magnetic field with a protective light.

AD GURAY NAMEH, JUGAD GURAY NAMEH,
SAT GURAY NAMEH, SIRI GURU DEVAY NAMEH

No comments: