Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hello from my new ipad2

This is my first blogpost from my new iPad. Very compact and great for traveling. The only thing is, I can't upload photos directly to blogspot, or even to Facebook. I have to use photo bucket and paste a link in order to see the image

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The above shot is just a random one of the bedroom window, to test how the pasting of the code works. I'm sure there's a more direct way. I'll figure it out.

There is also an app for uploading images to fbook. Everything is 'an app'. Why not just keep it simple and direct? Oh well, anything to get consumers to spend . . .

The other thing is, safari browser doesn't allow me to blog in compose mode, only in HTML mode. Too confusing for me when it comes to changing font, etc . . . Certain things will take getting used to. So, in time to come, the blog posts you get from me may be quite basic,as I will be traveling and using my iPad.

3 comments:

Jayme said...

The 'Blogpress' application (the app supports Blogger, Wordpress and other platforms) is worth downloading. You can compose blog entries while your iPad is 'offline' and then publish them the next time you're 'online' (this is useful if your iPad is Wifi-only or if you're travelling outside of your 3G range). You can also easily add photos to posts.

The Facebook app is free and very useful. Most of the time, I use Safari to read my Facebook newsfeed, but if I want to post a photo, I do it through the app.

Have fun with your new gadget! :-)

Elspeth said...

Thanks, Jayme—--Queen of Gadgets. Trust you to come to the rescue on this.

hou said...

The above shot is just a random one of the bedroom window, to test how the pasting of the code works. I'm sure there's a more direct way. I'll figure it out.
xiaomi mi 4i
meizu pro 5
Meizu Metal