Monday, February 22, 2010

Testimonial from Victoria T.

*
I had the pleasure of working with Elspeth on the "Johnny's Fool" music video that I produced. She was hired as a camerawoman and fulfilled every aspect of that portfolio - she was very innovative in the face of challenges such as poor lighting, and dealing with difficult backgrounds while shooting outdoors and drumming up energy from the cast while shooting in mid day heat outdoors. On reviewing the footage I found that there were many pleasing takes made up of great composition and eye catching angles allowing me much to work with while editing the video. She was great at her craft, punctual, helpful, and most importantly: took instructions well and was easy to work with. I would gladly work with her again.

Victoria Trestrail - Producer "Johnny's Fool"


You can see the Johnny's Fool music video here.
Music production: Rishi Motimes Ramlagan
Video production, direction, concept and edit: Victoria Trestrail
Camera: Elspeth Duncan

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

I"ll say there were a ton of good angles and shots in this video for her to choose from...got me excited to hear and see. Wow!!! Great job, Elspeth!