Tuesday, June 21, 2011

View my films in TV Film Fest (July)

Click to enlarge image


Write these dates in your diary. Two of my films will be screened in the T & T Film Company's upcoming TV Film Festival—on the following stations: Gayelle, GISL, CNC3 (and soon coming on board, WIN TV). The films will be shown a few times, giving you ample opportunities to view.

See below for schedule (date, time, station) and trailers:


ALL OF EMILY (22 minutes)


1.Sat 9 July @ 9:00 p.m. on GISL

2. Sat 9 July @ 9:30 p.m. on CNC3

3. Mon 25 July @ 8:40 p.m. on Gayelle

See ALL OF EMILY trailer below




 
INVISIBLE: CHILDREN LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS (10 minutes)


1. Sun 3 July @ 9:30 p.m. on TV6

2. Sat 9 July @ 8:30 p.m. on GISL

3. Fri 15 July @ 9:30 p.m. on CNC3

4. Mon 18 July @ 9:30 p.m. on Gayelle

See INVISIBLE trailer below:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to catching at least one of these. I can't remember the last time I actually looked at TV so I do hope I remember. You are so talented