Friday, November 27, 2009

Are you in for INTIMACY?

A gentle touch

The Launch of INTIMACY (window lamp) is on Sunday 6th Dec from 6 - 7 p.m. at Moksha Yoga Studio, POS. Thank you, Karen (Blackman) for use of the space. I chose this venue because it is peaceful, quiet and intimate ... just what we will need to have the experience.

I'm inviting 20 people. So far, ten slots are filled. Ten open. First come, first served.

If you are interested in being a part of the experience, write me or leave your name here by Saturday 28th November ... only if you are serious about coming. Accepting this invitation requires being open to interacting as requested.

Since you won't know what is being requested until you get there, you'll just have to trust me.

Invites go out on Monday with some details. The inter-activity will be revealed on the night. Simple and intimate. Nothing to fear ... only to discover.

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

Sounds intriquing. Since I cannot be there I hope you'll post what went on after the fact! Enjoy!