Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lucrative Dreaming


I don't play Play Whe, but if I had played "snake" (to be safe - both Big Snake and Little Snake) on the day I wrote about this dream, I would have won some money. Out of curiosity I checked the results for that day's draw and Little Snake played in the afternoon.

So, maybe (as I suggested in that post), the 4th of July will also be a day to play Snake. Perhaps this time it will be Big Snake - just like the biggest pencil in the world which will be unveiled that day at the Queen's Park Savannah.

Years ago I was with a friend at Long Circular Mall and we kept noticing the number 3 everywhere we turned. Or the number 30, which adds up to three (3 + 0 = 3). Or numbers like 12 or 21 which add up to 3 (2 + 1 = 3). So bombarded were we by threes or numbers that added up to three, that we decided to play Play Whe and place the little bit of money we had on us on #3 to see what happened. Three was one of the winning numbers that day and, if I remember correctly, we won $60. We were so thrilled, you would think we had won a million.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Elspeth,
Funny thing is, I'm not sure Play Whe is played on a Sunday. Perhaps your mention of 3s today, means Saturday 3rd July would be the day for the Big Snake :)

Elspeth said...

Good point, Luna. You could be right.