Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love - the personal version


I was chatting with someone at the Moksha Yoga 5th Anniversary Party on Saturday night. At one point, the conversation touched on Eat, Pray, Love. I asked her where she would go to experience her personal Eat, Pray and Love. I can't remember her answers now, but they were interesting. Katmandu was one of them.

When it was my turn, I told her:

My Eat would be California which, as far as I know, has the largest raw food community in the world.

My Pray would be to travel the world, discovering different labyrinths to walk in diverse locations.

My Love ... that could happen anywhere. To choose a specific place for it to manifest would be extremely limiting. You never know how, when, where and why Love suddenly comes.

No comments: